Saturday, June 20, 2020

Vibes Of VIVACITY

Hey guys, today, in this post, I will promote my blog without ads😜. Don't worry; I meant that I would describe the term 'vibes of vivacity' that I used in my blog address. 

Guys, 'vivacity'(जिंदादिली) refers to the enthusiasm to live. But, the fact is that vibes(feeling) of vivacity is lost in the current era. Everyone has become a robot, and living like non-living things is a trend.

No one is free in today's society, but the loss of happiness due to some workload is not the correct way to achieve success because success is not a destination; it is a joyful journey. After all, we are working to achieve contentment, but why we don't live the present moment in a cheerful manner? When we understand that this moment is part of our life and it will never come again, we try to make it a good memory.

We all have to die at a time; no one knows his last destination, but we see the present, we have the right to live this moment and make it as precious as we can. When we count our last breaths, there must be moments to be remembered at every count that satisfies our soul.

So guys, at last, I only say that make every moment count. 

Learn from the PAST, Live in PRESENT, and Prepare for the FUTURE.👍😊
    
                



No comments:

Post a Comment